These Security Glazing Tapes are high density PVC foam with a high performance solvent acrylic adhesive and is available in black and white.
It is suited for bonding difficult and dissimilar surfaces including metals, wood, UPVC and many plastics. The foam construction provides excellent conformability and is therefore ideal for rough, uneven and structured surfaces.
In addition the foam offers excellent sealing, dampening and vibration absorption capabilities ensuring that bonded joints remain permanently secure even in critical and exacting applications.
Available in Black & White in width as required and in thickness of 1mm, 2mm, 3mm, 4mm, 5mm, 6mm & 8mm.
Benefits of our Security Glazing Tape:
• High performance PVC Foam
• High initial tack
• High shear, high peel, high adhesive mass
• Increased coat weight of adhesive giving excellent bond to all surfaces
• Instant adhesion, even at low temperatures
• Will not lift from the UPVC frame even at corner welds
• Adhesive will not delaminate from the foam